Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Post Gameplay: WE Hi-Capa 1911 with MadBull Upgraded inner Barrel

So I have now played in a game with both my Kriss Vector and the WE Hi-Capa. The Hi Capa did pretty good with stock barrel. With the MadBull Barrel it was amazing. I used .36g bbs in it which were a little too heavy for it but .3 worked perfectly. The .36 caused too much of a drop too soon. But at short distances under 40 feet, it was dead on. This was the first real internal barrel upgrade I have done and it was well worth it. I did not have any mishaps with it and everything was like butter. I used it off and on for about 10 hours and one magazine of gas lasted about two full magazines of BB's. Some people don't feel like upgrading the barrel for a pistol, but it isnt the length that makes the difference in airsoft it is how tight the bore is. The MadBull barrel has made this my new favorite airsoft sidearm. And I definitely need it with the KWA inefficiency on gas. The 25 rd magazine will allow you to defend your base for what seems like an eternity when the Kriss has ran out of ammo. Highly recommended, and easy install.

No comments:

Post a Comment